OURcraft OURcraft

Made me laugh a little bit,

Should have been longer, and put more characters and in-game jokes, pretty much like when your tool brake or something like that. =) But yeh, awesome idea.

Colour My Life Colour My Life

=')

Simply awesome, you could not made it more awesome, when the guy is saying stuff at the tv, i can clearly hear the piano on the music "talk" according to the words, simply awesome ^^. I hope a sequel, cuz im very curious about the future of this =)

Madness-Solipsistic part1 Madness-Solipsistic part1

The quality simply amazing!

Took me some time to get the story...but it was a great animation.

P.S:The main guy does not use guns? :(

Shad's Army Scrapbook Shad's Army Scrapbook

Hahaha, talking about talent!

Dude, you rock so much. I loved the F.E.A.R reference at page 13. F.A.C.K FTW!

Rebuild Rebuild

Really Really nice.

I loved everything about this game. I dont have one complaint.
Btw, can we wait for a possible sequel?Maybe like, the same, but with better graphics and in a bigger scale (conquering lots of citys) ? I hope yes :}
Awesome job. 5/5 and 10/10. Its rare to find a game of that genre that is so addicting and cool | Loved the alternative endings.

12 princípios da Animação 12 princípios da Animação

Well, Pretty Good / Bem, Muito bom!

Dude, just like the Luxvero says, you almost got a blam there my friend, and you should atleast warn it is in Portuguese hehehe XD, Awesome tut by the way (Dude, i've seen Finnish, Russian, Chinese and Spanish flashs here, make one in portuguese is really going to make a difference people?Seriously!) / Bem de qualquer maneira, ótimo tutorial, me ajudou pra caramba, estou começando a fazer animações e mal posso esperar a versão em Inglês pra você arrasar esses gringos hahahah XD.

Intense'n Tight Intense'n Tight

Quite soothing and calming.

I liked it pretty much, really good to hear in a trip, or just to hear, really liked the rythm, and towards the final get really good, like changing the style a little, i simply loved dude, keep up the good work!

yezdk responds:

TYVM for the review. This track means a lot to me because it is the first track in a long time and this track that kinda got me back in to the music production. Plz check out my latest upload too (Wanna Z Ya)

ALX - Wake Up (SP mix) ALX - Wake Up (SP mix)

Cool dude!

This music reminds me a lot of an MMO i used to play, dude, to get an best view of what im saying, i like Hard Rock, and Hevy Metal, but this song is so great that i like dance now ^^.

/M: Trance menu music /M: Trance menu music

Pretty Loopy!

Good for a game. ^^

Mich responds:

I hope someone can use it. :)

Samurai girl Samurai girl

I like it pretty much!Background's kinda weird...

The drawing is awesome, but the background sounds kinda small. Still a terrific drawing =)

DannyP responds:

Indeed, that background's perspective is way off.

Reckless Slayer Reckless Slayer

Loved the colors!

The colors are simply amazing, and the lineart is very well done, plus i loved the pic hehehe, really awesome, :D Share everything you got there dude, doesnt it matter if its a millenium old,i simply love your art \o\.

DannyP responds:

Haha, thanks. I've got tons of crap, but I don't think much of it is particularly interesting.

Cancer of Humanity Cancer of Humanity

Woow.....

Muito simbolico esse desenho cara, ficou legal!

~~~~~~~~

A very simbolic drawing dude, its awesome!