All 43 art Reviews

Samurai girl Samurai girl

I like it pretty much!Background's kinda weird...

The drawing is awesome, but the background sounds kinda small. Still a terrific drawing =)

DannyP responds:

Indeed, that background's perspective is way off.

Reckless Slayer Reckless Slayer

Loved the colors!

The colors are simply amazing, and the lineart is very well done, plus i loved the pic hehehe, really awesome, :D Share everything you got there dude, doesnt it matter if its a millenium old,i simply love your art \o\.

DannyP responds:

Haha, thanks. I've got tons of crap, but I don't think much of it is particularly interesting.

Cancer of Humanity Cancer of Humanity

Woow.....

Muito simbolico esse desenho cara, ficou legal!

~~~~~~~~

A very simbolic drawing dude, its awesome!

Final battle Final battle

Awesome!

I could definetly see this as a final boss stage on a game dude, its just soo awesome, i really love the way u did it, but i think the boss could be more badass you know what i mean?pretty much like Lavos from Chrono Trigger or Xenahert from Kingdom Hearts, like a 2° stage form or something like that know what i mean? but anyway think its really great, your soo awesome \o/

Seung Mina Seung Mina

Real nice :D

But i think Seung Mina should have a more "young" look on her face, but its awesome anyway \o/

P.S: Avallonironmman said "Perfect - I endorse you to keep doing art work!" and Avalon, you in portuguese its spelled "você" not with "ç" and without the "^"

Full Moon Full Moon

Lol that is just THE awesome!

Love how the fur from this beast comes out like that, it dont show any traces of the body or what so ever, u still can see its there, dude, this is just the awesome \o/

beastkid7 responds:

OH tanx mon'!

Mobile Design Mobile Design

Lol, i would buy it!

Sounds like a nice cellphone dude, i mean, if its not huge like BlackBerry, its pretty nice ^^

The Road Just Outside The Road Just Outside

Such Colors...

There's no way i could give a score lower than ten, really love it, o really think you got the hang of it dude, the colors match each other perfectly. Keep up the good work.

Humble Horse Humble Horse

I like it !

Really good i mean, aside from the purple ground and the horse back lag being a bit weird, i find it pretty good dude, i love the way u did the background, like mountains and stuff, really good keep up the good work \o

Little Witch Little Witch

Nice ^^

Kinda scratchy and could use some shadows but overall is great