Shad's Army Scrapbook Shad's Army Scrapbook

Hahaha, talking about talent!

Dude, you rock so much. I loved the F.E.A.R reference at page 13. F.A.C.K FTW!

Rebuild Rebuild

Really Really nice.

I loved everything about this game. I dont have one complaint.
Btw, can we wait for a possible sequel?Maybe like, the same, but with better graphics and in a bigger scale (conquering lots of citys) ? I hope yes :}
Awesome job. 5/5 and 10/10. Its rare to find a game of that genre that is so addicting and cool | Loved the alternative endings.

12 princípios da Animação 12 princípios da Animação

Well, Pretty Good / Bem, Muito bom!

Dude, just like the Luxvero says, you almost got a blam there my friend, and you should atleast warn it is in Portuguese hehehe XD, Awesome tut by the way (Dude, i've seen Finnish, Russian, Chinese and Spanish flashs here, make one in portuguese is really going to make a difference people?Seriously!) / Bem de qualquer maneira, ótimo tutorial, me ajudou pra caramba, estou começando a fazer animações e mal posso esperar a versão em Inglês pra você arrasar esses gringos hahahah XD.

FPS in Real Life 5 FPS in Real Life 5

Meh.... =(

Its an okay game, the sounds are great, and the music totally rocks but....well, it not the same things as the last ones, i mean, its not only the paper looking zombies, but i miss you having real targets, that why it was FPS in REAL LIFE, plus, there are like no choices at all to do, that kinda pisses me off, the only thing that is actually real in the game is the background... =(

Sift Heads 3 Sift Heads 3

Really nice game!

Even though its kinda different from all the other Sift Heads, still a great game, Vinnie is so badass XD

P.S:Does any of you know where i can download the musics from this game?

Depict1 Depict1

Love it \o/

This puzzle game was really funny, good and somewhat frustrating, but that just make it more awesome, why is it hard?Because since we were kids or since we began to play platform games whe learn : Direcitonals move the character ; Space = Jump ; You can kill enemies by jumping above them ; Gems give you points ; Buttons usually do something good ; Spring are used to make u jump higher and its hard to unlearn that sort of thing.
Also i loved the history of the game, the guy is obsessed with his friend safety enough to lock him forever, dude this is is just awesome, as awesome as the tower to the heavens game of yours. Simply love it \o

William and Sly William and Sly

Smooth Animation, Great Art, Great Playability...

Everything in this game is awesome, i dont see any flaws in it at all (P.S:I would say that there is no Quality Button, but im not sure on that one though)

The Breach The Breach

Wow nice game ^^

The game, character and monsters concept are awesome, the game playability is also awesome, the animations are so smooth and realistic, athough i must admit with I-Are-THE-Dude, it does look alot with Dead Space, but that does not make the game less enjoyable.

PixEvo - The Fountain PixEvo - The Fountain

Hmmmm, it's good, but its a little frustating

It's totally addicting game with a nice gameplay, i like the ideia of it, but it's really frustrating, but i guess that's part of the game, besidades that, real nice game, stuck on 31/32 TT-TT

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

Nice chat :D but...

I really liked how it work except from a glitch i get most of the time saying i need to have an account even though im already logged in newgrounds,and also, the guys that talk there can't make a simple conversation you know?Like, just small-talk n things, no!They are always Spamming, or Talking stupid things, but icant blame you for that. Nice chat, nice music, 10/10 and 5/5!