OURcraft OURcraft

Made me laugh a little bit,

Should have been longer, and put more characters and in-game jokes, pretty much like when your tool brake or something like that. =) But yeh, awesome idea.

Colour My Life Colour My Life

=')

Simply awesome, you could not made it more awesome, when the guy is saying stuff at the tv, i can clearly hear the piano on the music "talk" according to the words, simply awesome ^^. I hope a sequel, cuz im very curious about the future of this =)

Madness-Solipsistic part1 Madness-Solipsistic part1

The quality simply amazing!

Took me some time to get the story...but it was a great animation.

P.S:The main guy does not use guns? :(

Crono VS Everyone Crono VS Everyone

Crono Rules!!

This shit is awesome dude, but i wonder, robots have blood like that?And why does everyone hate Crono?Just because he's awesome?

Link Misses His Target Link Misses His Target

Hahaha i lol'd!Though

I really was waiting for Link to Hit Navy....o well :D i guess i have to keep listen her "HEY" "HEY LIKU" and others "HEEEEEYE!" :/

DannyP responds:

mm..

how to draw anime girls how to draw anime girls

Lol!

It kinda teaches a few things if you watch it real closely, plus, it's hell funny :D

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

Lol, well...

Really creative, fun, and realistic, i think it was about time somebody say something like that!

4 Swords Misadventures 7 4 Swords Misadventures 7

Nice DUDE!

Love your animations, plus, i'll never ask again when the next one is coming out...PROMISE!

Operation: Graveyard Operation: Graveyard

Really Nice

It was really cool dude, i take of my hat for you to make a great animation with no voices, and with the phrase of the leader of the cult before he dies ( bout the soul) and maybe the jornal scene, maybe whe have a Operation : ????? to come up :D, great job dude.

Sketch-Pad Spoofs Sketch-Pad Spoofs

Awesome!

Didnt know Pacman had that kind of life, wait until Ms. Pacman know :O.

Rikimaru-Azlar responds:

Thankyou, I thought I could have him a rehab situation "so... very... cold.." Cheers for the review